- "The ROTEXMotion products have been a huge part of my training in the gym, at home, and even on the road when I am competing at long drive." - Jeff Flagg, 2014 World Long Drive Champion, 2017 World Long Drive Doubles Champion, 4 years Mississippi Baseball, 5 years New York Mets Baseball.
ROTEXMotion for Golf
Used extensively by PGA TEACHERS, COACHES, PGA TOUR PLAYERS, WORLD LONG DRIVE CHAMPIONS, AND ALL RANGES OF AMATEUR GOLFERS since 2008
More and more top teaching professionals now say that hip range of motion and stability are two of the most important physical traits for a powerful and repetitive golf swing.
Performing the ROTEXMotion exercises on our Training Page will help you:
• Achieve lasting range of motion gains in weeks
• Target the muscles that power your golf swing
• Train against an increasing rotational resistance, and activate key rotators and stabilizers throughout the body
• Stop action for isometric speed training
• Train proper sequential motion
"If this was how a golfer learned to move initially - then put a club in their hands and mimic the movements - they would be so far ahead. Instead of the tendency to lift and chop, they would have a sense of the body moving the arms and club in a rotational and powerful sequence. "
46 year PGA Teaching Professional, Director of Golf - Westchester CC 26 years, PGA National Awards: 2017 Bill Strausbaugh Award, 2012 Patriot Award, 2010 Horton Smith Award
Meet the Inventor
Dr. Joe LaCaze
Driven by a keen interest in understanding how to develop the mind and body, Dr. Joe LaCaze was awarded Master Training Specialist while a Navy SEAL Instructor. After retiring from 22 years of service as a US Navy SEAL in 1992, he has continued his quest for developing better, faster and more efficient ways to train and recover. He developed the ROTEXMotion products in 2008 so that people could perform unique exercises, and target muscles in a way that other fitness equipment could not. He has consulted at the professional, collegiate, Olympic and high school levels in several sports. His central message is "superior body mechanics promotes superior performance."
His desire with ROTEXMotion is to develop better and simpler exercises to help golfers improve their bodies and their swings, and to provide a simpler platform for golf coaches and teaching professionals to share with their students.
At 69 years of age, Dr. LaCaze is enjoying golf more than ever, hitting it farther and scoring lower. He credits much of his improvement to his daily use of the ROTEXMotion products.